I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Slowing Things Down

Between moving, canning and a rather nasty infection I have no choice but to slow things down a bit.  I've tried pushing things but obviously that was not the correct plan of action.   The last couple of mornings I have slept in to 11 AM but that is because the nights are so disturbed.  Disturbed as  in getting up and down several times through the night, fever and chills so I am exhausted.  I'm going to listen to my body and slow things down a bit...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.