I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sundy - Major Good Fortune

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week has been a roller coaster of extreme stress, playing the waiting game and anticipation.  Finally within the matter of one day, two huge deals were settled in our favour.  The first is rather private so I won't discuss it but suffice to say it fell into the major good fortune category.  Later that day our house was officially SOLD!  The buyer removed all conditions for the purchase of our home.  The following day the seller of the house we want agreed to the ammended closing date so we officially bought a new house.  Then, the seller went a step further agreeing to a deal so we can move in three weeks earlier than the official closing date.  To end the week on a high note my husband and I celebrated our Anniversary.  In the end, the week wash highlighted by major good fortune that will take on another amazing adventure in this journey called life!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.